Trained at The Bath School of Cookery and having gained a wealth of experience working closely with some of the top catering companies in London over eleven years, along with my passion for exciting new recipes, I can provide thoughtful, fabulously tasty food for clients who are looking for first class home cooked style food.
I can provide tea party catering at your own home, exciting canapes ready to go, deliver buffet style lunch or dinner dishes, large enticing salads, busy family meals to go into the freezer and incredible desserts & cakes.
My services also include providing 'Fridge Food to Go!' which has become very popular for holiday lets around the New Forest and large family gatherings.
My style is very much based around Ottolenghi style food, big rustic platters of colourful salads & dishes with unusual exciting twists.
Food can be collected from my home kitchen based near Lymington, Hampshire. Alternatively I provide a useful home delivery service (within a 3 mile radius).
- Thai Prawn Filo Cups
- Smoked Salmon & Lemon Creme Fraiche Blinis
- Smoked Mackerel Crustinis with Sliced Apple
- Chicken Liver Pate & Red Onion Marmalade
- Hoisen Duck Filo Baskets
- Fillet of Beef Mini Yorkshires, Horseradish Cream
- Quails Egg & Crispy Bacon Crustinis with Hollandaise
- Cocktail Sausages, Soy, Honey & Sesame and Pomegranate Seeds
- Mushroom Aranchini, garlic aoli
- Mini Crustless Quiches
- Sundried Tomato, Mozerella & Basil Puffs
- Parmasan Biscuits, Goats Cheese & Onion Compot
- Mini Olive & Parmasan Biscuits topped with Feta, Pesto & Roasted Tomato
- Watermelon, Feta, Mint & Sumac Skewers
- Rich & Moussey Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Mint & Rum Spiced Pineapple Skewers with Mascapone Dip
Cream Tea - £25pp
- Egg & Cress Mayonaise Sandwiches / Ham & Mustard / Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese
- Mini Summer Fruit Tarts
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Homemade Scones, Clotted Cream & Strawberry Compot
- Cake selection: Lemon Drizzle Cake with Lemon Mascarpone / Moist Chocolate Brownies
Funeral Food - £5pp
- Selection of Sandwiches: Ham & Mustard / Egg & Cress / Smoked Salmon
- Selection of fresh homemade cakes: Lemon Drizzle / Victoria Sponge / Chocolate / Coffee & Walnut
Freezer / Fridge Food (family meals for busy nights, holiday rental fridge food). Served in foil trays to pop straight in the oven. (Please defrost thoroughly first before cooking) All the below serve 6-8.
- Traditional Rich Beef Lasagne - £50
- Shepherds Pie - £50
- Moroccan Cottage Pie with Kale - £50
- Luxury Fish Pie - £70
- Slow Cooked Beef & Guiness Stew with Creamed Mash - £70
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagne - £50
- Chicken, Broccoli & Gnocchi Divan - £50
- Spicy Sausage Stew with Orzo - £50
- Chicken Tarragon with Asparagus with Dauphinois Potato - £70
Food Catering Services
- Canapes Parties
- Lunch & Dinner Buffet Parties
- Christenings & Funerals
- Business Catering
- Fridge Food Delivery - ready to go for your dinner parties or for when you arrive at your holiday cottage
- Sailing Picnics or Buffets
- Freshly Prepared Cakes & Desserts
- Cooking Classes
- Fun Hen Night Dinners
- Healthy Lunches
- Sunday Lunch cooked at your home - you just invite your guests!
...I would rate you 10 out of 10. The food both looked and tasted wonderful and I would wholeheartedly recommend you to friends. The feedback from my friends has been how great the Canapés were. I also thought that you were very professional, and a very clean & tidy worker. I cannot thank you enough for helping make my significant Birthday Party so great. Denise Moore
..thank you for providing all the food for our ruby wedding anniversary - the food was exciting and delicious - it certainly had a wow factor about it! We will be using you again! Thank you Sophie..
Sophie recently undertook a private lunch function for me for 30 adults and 20 children. The brief was quite specific with several dietary requirements. I was very impressed with her interpretation of the brief and some lovely menu choices. We were very pleased to see that she uses local produce wherever possible and the quality and taste of everything that we were served was first class. At the event Sophie and Mel couldn’t do enough to help and everything was very well organised. As hosts we didn’t feel we needed to worry at all, and everything was left clean and tidy. The food was so plentiful we all tucked in again in the evening, all guests were very impressed and complimented Sophie and the food. Lisa Morgan
..Sophie - Amazing! Thank you for everything you did for us to create such a wonderful lunch today - the buffet & puddings were out of this world..
- 07931 578 696
Hampshire, UK SO41 0RW
Health & Safety
Once the food has been delivered, responsibility for keeping the food in a refridgerated state falls to the client. Please ask for advice if you require further information regarding the storage, consumption or reheating of all food. We reserve the right to remove any uneaten food at the end of your event in order to prevent causes of food poisoning caused by the inappropriate storage of food.
To prevent spread of infection we request that our clients ask guests who have recently suffered from sickness NOT to attend their event. Norovirus and other infections are easily spread through touching food and where lots of people gather in close environment.
Sophie has her Level 2 Food Safety in Catering and had full public liability insurance.