Trained at The Bath School of Cookery and having gained a wealth of experience working closely with some of the top catering companies in London over eleven years, along with my passion for exciting new recipes, I can provide thoughtful, fabulously tasty food for clients who are looking for first class home cooked style food.
I can provide tea party catering at your own home, exciting canapes ready to go, deliver buffet style lunch or dinner dishes, large enticing salads, busy family meals to go into the freezer and incredible desserts & cakes.
My services also include providing 'Fridge Food to Go!' which has become very popular for holiday lets around the New Forest and large family gatherings.
My style is very much based around Ottolenghi style food, big rustic platters of colourful salads & dishes with unusual exciting twists.
Food can be collected from my home kitchen based near Lymington, Hampshire. Alternatively I provide a useful home delivery service (within a 3 mile radius).
Canapes - £8pp based on 6-8 canapes each on 3 selections
- Mini Boeuf en Croute
- Shredded Duck & Hoisen Filo Tarts
- Honey & Sesame Cocktail Sausages
- Smoked Salmon, Horseradish Creme Fraiche Blinis
- Sweet Thai Prawn Filo Cups
- Smoked Salmon & Quails Egg Tartlet with Hollandaise
- Spiced Duck Liver Pate, Orange Jelly on Sourdough Crostini
- Mint & Rum Marinated Pineapple Skewers with Mascarpone Dip
- Moist Chocolate Brownie Mouthfuls
Cream Tea - £25pp
- Egg & Cress Mayonaise Sandwiches / Ham & Mustard / Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese
- Mini Summer Fruit Tarts
- Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Homemade Scones, Clotted Cream & Strawberry Compot
- Cake selection: Lemon Drizzle Cake with Lemon Mascarpone / Moist Chocolate Brownies
Funeral Food - £5pp
- Selection of Sandwiches: Ham & Mustard / Egg & Cress / Smoked Salmon
- Selection of fresh homemade cakes: Lemon Drizzle / Victoria Sponge / Chocolate / Coffee & Walnut
Freezer / Fridge Food (family meals for busy nights, holiday rental fridge food). Served in foil trays to pop straight in the oven. (Please defrost thoroughly first before cooking) All the below priced at £50 each tray - serve 6-8.
- Traditional Beef Lasagne
- Shepherds Pie
- Moroccan Cottage Pie with Kale
- Fish Pie
- Slow Cooked Beef Stew & Creamed Mash
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- Chicken, Broccoli & Gnocchi Divan
- Spicy Sausage Stew with Orzo
- Chicken Tarragon & Mash